News and Announcements
Bat Testing for tonight will be held at 93 College Crescent from 5:00 to 9:00 pm.
Reminder to all teams that:
1. all players must wear matching color uniform tops as of June 1st, this is not at the discretion of the other team or the umpire, no matching top, you can’t play.
2. July 1st is the roster deadline, no players can be signed after this date, if you have players that aren’t showing up, now is the time to replace them so they can get enough games in to be able to play in playoffs (7 games minimum)
3. get your tourney entries in asap, June 15,16 tourney coed is full, only room for a couple of men’s teams. July filling fast.
4. Player registration – . Every Player in our league and in our tournaments, MUST be on the player registration/classification system on the main page of www.nsacanada.ca. if you do not register there you are not covered by insurance, you can not play in league or tournaments. This must be completed by the individual, your coach can’t do it for you. get it done now or you could cause your team to forfeit their next league game or tournament game
Attention everyone, the 7:30 and 8:45 games scheduled for Georgian diamond tonight are postponed. power is still not functioning at the diamond or the artificial turf field
please inform everyone if you were scheduled to play there tonight in case this message does not reach them from teampages. if you were to play at 7:30 or 8:45 tonight, you do not play! enjoy your day off, games will be added in later in the season with rainouts etc.
*All Barrie Slo-pitch teams, make sure you get your tourney entries in right away, tourney’s are filling up fast and Both June tourneys and september tourney have very very very limited space. Sign up on the Website under the tourney Link OR just email me at greg@nsacanada if it’s easier. * include your team name/contact name/email/division.
Remember that every BSA Team get’s 1 free tourney of their choice with their league entry, But when we’re full, we’re full. Don’t miss out on your first choice by applying too late.
It will be available throughout the Summer:
- At every BSA Tourney
- Every Wednesday – 36 Nicole Marie Avenue between 5:00 pm and 9:00 pm
- Every Thursday – 93 college crescent between 4:00pm and 9:00 pm.
There is no cost and no need to call/text/email etc. it will be here unless a notice is sent out. There is no cost to the players and every bat that is used in our league and our tournaments MUST be tested and stickered before they can be used in our league.
Please be sure to let your players know.
More info. can be found here: http://www.barrieslopitch.com/organizations/3302/pages/118848